A Product to Meet Your Every Need
The options are endless with our wide assortment of stocks, flavor systems and mixes
Major Products stocks hundreds of products at our two warehouses in New Jersey and Las Vegas. In addition, we have a wide assortment of formulations in our vast library from which to choose , which means we have a product suitable for just about every application. Concerned about quality or wondering if we have a stock, base, or gravy mix that will both fit your budgetary constraints and nutritional requirements? We have four different quality tiers in the base category and our line of Superb Gravy and mixes available, all of which place an emphasis on delicious flavor and value, so there’s bound to be one to meet your requirements. From your most discerning, quality-conscious customer to customers on a strict budget, we have you covered with our tiered line of bases.
- Elite: Major Chefs’ Elite Stock Bases are our top-tier meat-first paste bases that are crafted using only the finest ingredients. Used to add authentic flavor to soups, sauces, stews, and all of your savory creations, this is the ultimate stock for discerning palates!
- Premier: Our mid-tier bases, Major Chefs’ Premier Bases, are meat-first bases designed to deliver sensational taste with rich flavors. This line of bases’ versatility is packed with flavor, making it a perfect choice for your professional kitchen.
- Smart Choice: Major Chefs’ Smart Choice Bases are the perfect option for those desiring a cleaner-label product. Meat-first bases that are gluten-free with no added MSG or HVPs, this tier delivers clean, delicious flavors every time!
- Basics: Major Chefs’ Basic Bases are the best option for customers looking for an economical option that still delivers robust flavor. This base helps cut costs, not flavor or corners!
These tiers encompass most of the flavors in the category, including chicken, beef, vegetable, pork, seafood, and over 30 other flavors, and all meet our strict food safety standards, regardless of cost.
Looking for a quality line of gravy, sauce, and dressing mixes? We have you covered with our extensive line of mixes.
- Superb: The Major Chefs’ Superb line is our line of gravy, sauce, and dressing mixes, each of which is packed with flavor. These mixes are easy to use and deliver consistent, delicious flavor each and every time. Plus, this line of mixes contains no added MSG and is now available in gluten-free options.
Product Customization to Tackle Your Biggest Challenges
When a standard product doesn’t quite check all the boxes, our team will work with you to create a unique solution
There are many reasons why you might want to work with a food manufacturer to create a custom solution for your business. Whether you are looking to replicate an existing formula, want to create something new, or simply aren’t having your needs met elsewhere, our team can customize a flavor system to meet your specific requirements. We’ll work with you to identify your exact needs, delivering the solution and eliminating any extra steps for you.
How can we make this happen? Our Certified Flavor Chemists, Food Scientists, and culinary team are at your disposal and can match the flavors, ingredient decks, nutritional facts panels (NFPs), and product consistency you’re looking for. If you’re looking for a top-quality option, something mid-tier, or need to reduce costs, we have the tools to create those options for you. From optimizing formulas and decreasing costs, to customizing packaging and national distribution, we have the experience and capabilities to make your goals a reality.
If you are looking to innovate and build a new flavor system, we can help with that, too! Our team of experienced flavor professionals can create unique flavor profiles that are consistent with your goals. As an added benefit, we offer efficient sample turnaround times. Our goal is to deliver the product you need every time. Plus, our state-of-the-art equipment and facilities enable us to produce batches of all sizes in a range of formats, including paste, granular, wet granular, powder, and liquid.
Ready to get started? Interested in learning more about custom products from our team? Reach out to us! We’d love to hear more about what you’re looking for, and we hope to collaborate with you on your next project.